Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Heart by Kate Stewart


We all wanted more. More heartache, more Grant and more of the love that we all knew Rose was capable of finding.  Imagine going into the book already hating any guy that would appear in it. He would never be able to fill the shoes of the last. The bar was set and so wasn’t my mind. Until Jack. He slammed through every wall built like the mother fn Kool-Aid man. I seriously wanted to break up with my real life boyfriend after him. 

Although, I had a slight difficult identifying with Rose’s attitude for part of the book, I kept waiting just knowing that the Rose I fell in love with in The Mind would be back. The Rose in this book was stripped down and slightly bitter. It wasn’t easy but neither was her life. 

Ms. Stewart nailed jack in this book. I knew Rose would need a rock, someone patient enough to stand up against the walls she built. There is something about the writing by this author that just seeps into your heart. She lays it all out there for you to not only fall in love with the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...