Monday, February 23, 2015

Alpha & Omega by K. Webster






Alpha and Lark are two of the most likable characters you will ever have the pleasure to read about. Coming down from my post Algasm let me just say this book is like… WOW. I fell in love with this story from the very first page. Everything just flowed so perfect and the more I read the more I fell in love. It’s not often all dynamics of a book work like the story, dialogue, characters and even the back characters, but Ms. Webster pulled it off in this one. 
Lark has stopped looking for the light and has chosen to barely exist over the last few years. She has experienced loss that no person should ever experience. She’s not living she is just biding time on earth until she can find a way to be with the ones she loved so completely.

Her angel in disguise comes in the form of one god like, good looking and overly protective man. Just Al never imagined the pull he would feel to Lark and once the two meet the fireworks and arguments begin. 
I love seeing an author step out and do something a little different with their writing and this was done so beautifully, that you would think this would be her normal. I found myself smiling so much during the dialogue of Al and Lark that I was consumed with the story and how it would eventually end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...