Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Forget by N.A. Alcorn





I absolutely loved the way MS. Alcorn told this story. It was a love story being told while another one was being discovered. Two people’s journeys both ending in the same result- love. One thing is for sure that whether the author is writing an 80 year old or a 20 something year old her humor will have you laughing out loud. I’m the person that usually likes my males first and fore front in the story, but there is something about the way she writes a female lead that has you seeing yourself in her female lead. 

Dylan is the type of guy we all want. The one who bangs you against the wall while whispering French words in your ear. I loved the chase and for me a story is all about the meet and how she has these two meeting will have you laughing your ass off thinking you probably would have handled the photoshoot the same damn way. 
 
We all know Ms. Alcorn can deliver on the laughs, but I was pleasantly surprised to see she can deliver on the tears and the tightening of the chest when all you want to do is scream NO NO NO. I guess if I would have looked at the damn book I would have noticed it was going to be a cliffy, but I didn’t so of course I wanted to kick N.A. in her vagina for putting me through this wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...