Friday, March 2, 2018

Until Harmony by Aurora Rose Reynolds




Let me start this review with the fact that Aurora Rose Reynolds is one of my favorite authors. She may write the book, but her characters tell the story. She has this ability to make me want to be there and be involved in the making of finding love. As much as I would like to say that Harmony and Harlen won me over I struggled to find a connection. I just didn't feel that energy and connection that I usually do in her books.

I felt like the first 20% of the book was way to descriptive. I wanted to get to know Harmony and Harlen and fall in love with them.  I just seemed to find myself confused about who was who and when I wanted to just read about Harlen and Harmony it seemed everyone else took over.

I will always have mad love for this author and nothing will ever make me not drop everything to read her books when they come out. I cant wait to see and read something new from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...