Wednesday, October 25, 2017

DrumLine by Stacy Kestwick



I never thought I would say that I wanted to rip the band uniform off my book boyfriend and dry hump the hell out of him, but here I am... after reading DrumLine ready to get my freak on. I also didn't think I would find a book to add to my top 2017, but here I am totally crushing over a new author and saddling up this book to look pretty on my top 2017. Stacy Kestwick is an all-star of writing and I'm kicking my ass for not reading her before.

If you are looking for an author who writes a sassy female who will take no shit and a male who will do anything for his female then this is the book. Ms. Kestwick infuses humor and some unexpected possessive male protectiveness that will have you swooning for any attention you can get out of him.

Laird is that book boyfriend you wait for. The one who you always hear about, but he always seems out of reach. Laird and Reese made me want more and want it fast. They were fun and sarcastic and who doesn't love a girl who makes the guy work for her. Its always nice falling head over heels for a guy who knows what he wants. *****************************************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...